Welcome to our new blog page!
We are dedicated to the discussion of the challenges and opportunities currently facing Sales Leaders as we transition to the new Work from Anywhere (WFA) environment.
This Blog looks to be the “hub” and forum where Sales Leaders and Sales Consultants can:
- Ask questions about how to handle today’s challenges.
- Offer their innovative solutions to common problems.
- Share new best practices that are evolving resulting from the WFA paradigm.
Let’s start out with 3 truths about selling today:
- Most reps no longer come into an office. Work is what you do, not where you go.
- Remote Sales Management (RSM) is no longer an option, it’s a standard.
- Because most meetings (internal and external) are virtual, new tactics and strategies must be used to maintain relevance with your prospects, customers, and sales teams.
Given these truths, how are today’s Sales Managers adapting with losing the visibility they once had (and still need) into the efforts of their sales teams now that everyone works remotely?
How can they ensure that their sellers are Competent, Relevant, and Memorable on every call (the true definition of CRM)?
What new tools and best practices can be used to assist Sales Managers to effectively coach, direct, and mentor their teams remotely? Which tools and practices don’t work - and why?
Addressing and discussing these topics and many, many more are what this blog is all about. We sincerely hope you will find value in its contents, and more importantly, will add additional value to it by sharing your experiences for the benefit of our readers.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- The Sales Relevance Team
The best sales teams will always be led by quality sales leaders. All good sales reps know that their success would be held back by […]Read More
The most important aspect of building a successful business, one that is ready to scale at an acceptable rate and maintain that success, is building […]Read More
When building your sales team, it would be simple to just look for the “most qualified” or the one who charms you the most during […]Read More
Today, people want what they want faster. If they have a need, they don’t want to wait around for people to accommodate this need, they […]Read More
In every profession, you are given expectations you need to achieve. The key to reaching those expectations is to have access to the tools you […]Read More